Re: withdrawal propagation (was E.E. Times?)

  • From: William Allen Simpson
  • Date: Mon Jan 13 12:53:55 1997

OK, I've read the article, and it's not very good.  The author doesn't
understand the terminology.

Never-the-less, this is supposed to be a cooperative operations group,
and we should be doing some operations!

I've looked at the Cisco page, and a search on "BGP, withdrawals" does
not find any mention of the bug fix release.  So, I have some pointed
questions!

 1) What release fixes the problem?

 2) Is the release free?

 3) Where has Cisco announced the release?

And, bringing the operations closer to home:

 4) Has Merit installed the release?

 5) Has CICnet installed the release?

 6) Has MCI installed the release?

 7) Have all the peers at Ameritech NAP installed the release?

Once that is done, Craig will be able to see the effect of the bug fix
at one NAP, and compare with other NAPs during the same time frame.

Then, we will know if it was a Cisco problem....

[email protected]
[email protected]