Re: Internic registries

  • From: Dave Pokorney
  • Date: Sat Jan 11 16:39:46 1997

Jordy,

You are not alone.  Dallas is having some trouble with his dna.org domain.
We are both about to give up trying to get them to repair it as well.
Your email prompted me to check my handle and that too has been corrupted.
Looks like March 18 may have been a bad day for the Internic.  I work for
the Northeast Regional Data Center at UF, not Vega Solutions...

[email protected] $ whois dp173
Pokorney, Dave (DP173)          [email protected]
   Vega Solutions
   Rm.112 SSRB, University of Florida
   Gainesville, FL 32611
   352-392-2061

   Record last updated on 18-Mar-96.

Let us know how you manage to convince them to repair it.  good luck, I'm
sure the University of Florida is pleased to hear that Vega Solutions is
doing business on their premis.  Guess I need to submit another update
request for my own handle this time.  Past requests (before dna.org
corruption) have been handled without trouble sigh, -d

--
On Sat, 11 Jan 1997, jordy wrote: