RE: Agenda items for February

  • From: Chris A. Icide
  • Date: Wed Jan 08 12:15:55 1997

Would anyone be interested in a short discussion on something like
"Properties of an improved routing protocol"?

My thought here is just a short discussion (Round Table) that might
throw proposed ideas for an improved routing protocol.

For example:

	Supports policy based routing (BGP stuff)
	supports server - server and server - client modes
	supports link quality, delay, reliability, etc
	supports QOS

etc., etc.,

Chris A. Icide
Nap.Net, L.L.C.