Re: It Continues...Sprint Is played the fool...

  • From: Paul A Vixie
  • Date: Tue Jan 07 12:23:08 1997

> Being the Police, is in any contry i knew a job for the Police!

Common carrier status makes things more interesting, I agree.  However,
there is ample precedent for cutting off someone's connection (within
the contractual time limits) if they are harrassing others and making
their provider look bad.  (BBN had to cut Sanford Wallace off earlier.)

I'm not a common carrier of course, or any other kind of carrier.  But
when one of my consulting clients spammed a few years back that was the
instantaneous end of my consulting relationship with them.

There is clean money to be had for honest work on the Internet.  Sprint
does not need to do business with spammers in order to do quite well.