Summary (Thanks to all and SPRINT...)

  • From: Ehud Gavron
  • Date: Mon Jan 06 23:28:50 1997

From: nanog
To: [email protected]

So sorry, we can't give you useful contact number for IQ or SPRINT.
Why don't you just go away.  This is NOT what the list is for.
--page--

From: nanog
To: [email protected]

Hey, we gave you contacts to find an anonymous user's real provider,
contact numbers, home addresses, and you tracked her down for the cops.
Please let us know how else we can divulge private information for you.
--page--

To: nanog
From: Ehud

Can we just change the NANOG charter to "Let's do nothing useful for
real problems that bother providers, but if someone on IRC says they
took an overdose, or threatens to kill themselves, let's fall all over
ourselves revealing private info"?

Happy New Year