Medical Emergency Help

  • From: Howard C. Berkowitz
  • Date: Mon Jan 06 09:33:36 1997

This is off the wall, but I'd appreciate any suggestions.  The most urgent
thing -- does anyone know a 24 hour number, pager, or anyone personally at
uniserve.com in vancouver?  Their upstream provider does not.

I have a email/chat room friend that has apparently taken a drug overdose
attempting suicide.  I only have her email address;  a finger gives back
her husband's name which is not a listed phone.

THe only way I can think of is to reach someone at Uniserve who has access
to the billing records for the account.

Thanks for any help.

Howard Berkowitz

voice (703)998-5819/5017