Re: URGENT: Operational Integrity Problem with IQ-INTERNET.COM

  • From: Henry Kilmer
  • Date: Fri Jan 03 22:06:44 1997

Barry Shein writes:
>As I write this it's *conceivable* the loop has been stopped, I just
>checked, but how many here think this development might have just a
>tiny bit to do with embarrassing Sprint in public? Hands? Yeah, I
>thought so.

How about a dose of realism here:

The people that need to make the decision to act on this kind of
situation probably do not read the nanog mailing list.  The people
that do read the nanog mailing list have most likely already brought
the situation to the right folks attention if what you say is true.
So an attempt at embarrasing Sprint here will most likely have no
effect.

-Hank
*speaking for myself and not my employer*