RE: news at 11:00

  • From: John-David Childs
  • Date: Tue Dec 31 02:29:29 1996

Looks like MCI<->BBNPlanet have some routing issues to work out! :)

Appended below are two just-posted BBNPlanet trouble-tickets regarding the
"leakage of more-specific routes" between BBN and MCI.
--

John-David Childs             www.marsweb.com/www.ism.net
System Administrator          Internet Services Montana (406)721-6277