Re: news at 11:00

  • From: Golan Ben-Oni
  • Date: Mon Dec 30 17:29:36 1996

I understand that BBN has recently made AS reconfigurations:

Original Problem Description:
    On Sunday, 12/22/96 during the 03:00 (EST) to 07:00 (EST)
    maintenance window, BBN Network Engineers will transition
    BBN Planet/MCI peering from regional AS's (AS200,AS86,AS279,
    AS560) to Planet's backbone AS (AS1).

*** Note #1
    This peering change allows us to standardize our routing and
    expand our redundant peering capacity with MCI.

-Golan