RE: Policies affecting the Internet as a whole - Hitting where it hurts

  • From: Chris A. Icide
  • Date: Fri Dec 27 18:52:14 1996

There is a Gent in DC by the name of Thom Swink.  He is with the Computer
Crime Squad of the FBI, and is a member of the Internet group.  He seems
very knowledgeable as is many of his peers.  Their phone number there is
212-384-1000 and his extension is X4505.  This would definitely be a good
place to start.  We've been here quite a few times with more acceptable
results than non.

Chris