cisco-nsp mailing list

  • From: dave o'leary
  • Date: Sun Dec 22 00:52:44 1996

Dorian Kim and his associates at CICnet have been gracious enough to
create and host a list for discussion of cisco equipment, services, etc.
as we relate to the service provider market.  This list is intended to be
much like the [email protected] list, except focused on service
providers.  This should help remove some of the cisco-specific chatter
from the NANOG list (at least it provides a convenient place to redirect
it which is potentially more appropriate).

Here is the charter that we (actually Paul Ferguson) came up with:

 The cisco-nsp mailing list provides a forum for Internet Service Providers
 to discuss issues specific to cisco Systems product line implementations,
 both hardware and software related. While this list is not an official
 support vehicle of cisco Systems, Inc., both general and specific
discussions
 are encouraged.  Support issues should be directed at the usual support
 channels (cisco Technical Assistance Center, etc.)

Subscriptions are via majordomo to cic.net, i.e.

send mail to <[email protected]> with the following

subscribe cisco-nsp <your email address>

Alternatively, you can send to

<[email protected]>:

with the command "subscribe" in the body of the message.

thanks,

					dave