Re: Nanog list uncharacteristically quiet?

  • From: Chris Caputo
  • Date: Sun Dec 15 14:18:52 1996

Sounds like this would make everything be symmetrically routed.  Has
anyone researched whether this can scale?  Will you handle the case where
the interface a flow uses changes during the course of the flow?  I assume
this will lead to "round robin default" until an inbound packet for the
flow is received from a new interface.  Will the "round robin default"
favor uncongested or highest speed links?

I can't wait to hear the results of doing this!

Chris