Re[2]: Exchanges that matter...

  • From: rosas
  • Date: Mon Dec 09 17:06:36 1996
  • Encoding: 76 Text

Mathew,

NetEdge would be very interested in learning more about your performance
observations.   Can we get more data?  If you'd like we could go offline and
offer some analysis and suggestions/solutions.

Also, to answer your question, the performance is doubled from FDDI to ATM in
the newer Edge platform just released.  In fact, existing ATM Connect FDDI cards
with a possible upgrade (if needed, depending on revision) can be inserted into
the new Edge platform to yield this extra performance.

Let me know how we can help.

Rocky Rosas
Director - Technical Support
NetEdge Systems