February meeting

  • From: Susan R. Harris
  • Date: Fri Dec 06 16:23:46 1996

Greetings - Here's some preliminary information about the upcoming NANOG
meeting, to be held Monday-Tuesday, February 10-11, at the Grand Hyatt
in San Francisco.

  -  The meeting will last a bit longer this time - we'll run until 4:00
     p.m. on Tuesday the 11th, rather than ending at noon as in the
     past.  We'll send out a list of preliminary topics before the
     holidays, and will welcome your suggestions for further agenda
     items.  The agenda will be posted at:

       http://www.nanog.org/

  -  There will be a NetSCARF tutorial on Sunday, February 9, from 1:00-
     5:00 p.m.  That evening, we'll be offering a tutorial session for
     new ISPs (topic to be announced).

  -  Registration begins January 2.  To help us with record-keeping,
     everyone will be asked to register via the Web.  You'll have
     several options for paying the $100 attendance fee, depending on
     whether or not you want to submit payment electronically:

    -  Fill out the registration form and send it to us over the Web
       with your credit card info.

    -  Fill out the registration form and send it to us over the Web.
       Call and give us your credit card info over the phone.

    -  Fill out the registration form and send it to us over the Web.
       Then fax or mail us your credit card info or mail us a check for
       the registration fee.

We'll send out further details in a later message.  Looking forward to
seeing you at the meeting!