Re: Would the list object...

  • From: David Miller
  • Date: Mon Dec 02 21:22:25 1996

On Mon, 2 Dec 1996, Paul Ferguson wrote:

> I personally don't object, per se, but I dropped off the inet-access list
> earlier this year due to the unbearably low signal/noise ratio. If the
> NANOG list were to become a cacophony as did inet-access, you can scratch
> this list too.
>
> I figure that if anyone on inet-access is interested in the discussion(s)
> here on NANOG, then they are already subscribed.

Let me guess: Last spring during the CDA rants with Karl going full bore?
Yup, I logged off it too for a while.  It's better now, few messages,
more signal.  But the s/n is still a fraction of nanog:(

Still, as someone on the steep side of the learning curve I'd love to
have hyper-access to the things this list has covered.

--- David

		It's *amazing* what one can accomplish when
		    one doesn't know what one can't do!