Re: Would the list object...

  • From: Michael Dillon
  • Date: Mon Dec 02 15:59:33 1996

On Mon, 2 Dec 1996, Paul Ferguson wrote:

> I figure that if anyone on inet-access is interested in the discussion(s)
> here on NANOG, then they are already subscribed.

I figure that the point of the hypermail archive is to make the NANOG
wisdom available to ISP's that are on the steep part of the learning curve
so they do not have to join the NANOG list and ask their FAQ's here.

IMHO this is a good thing (tm) and I will promote it on all the ISP lists
with a warning about asking newbie questions on NANOG. The list archive at
http://www.nanog.org is OK but a threaded one would be more valuable.

Michael Dillon                   -               ISP & Internet Consulting
Memra Software Inc.              -                  Fax: +1-604-546-3049
http://www.memra.com             -               E-mail: [email protected]