Re: Would the list object...

  • From: Paul Ferguson
  • Date: Mon Dec 02 08:12:07 1996

I personally don't object, per se, but I dropped off the inet-access list
earlier this year due to the unbearably low signal/noise ratio. If the
NANOG list were to become a cacophony as did inet-access, you can scratch
this list too.

I figure that if anyone on inet-access is interested in the discussion(s)
here on NANOG, then they are already subscribed.

$.02,

- paul