Re: The Cidr Report

  • From: Alex.Bligh
  • Date: Mon Dec 02 04:57:42 1996

Bill et al,
> 	It may only be a trend as seen from the xara.net boxen.

This may or may not be true. FYI the routing table on there
is basically AGIS full table union Sprint full table union
UUnet full table union adverts of about 75% of the peers adverts
MAE-East. [Sprint and UUnet come via other AS's but there's
no filtering].

For reasons two complicated to go into I've got entirely
different full routing on a box in London, and yes, it's
a different size (smaller actually last time I looked).

Alex Bligh
Xara Networks