Re: The Cidr Report

  • From: Bill Manning
  • Date: Sun Dec 01 21:52:21 1996

> There is no "absolute" point at which to take these measurements. Any
> point will be coloured (colored) by its relative Internet location with respect to
> amounts of local detail and aggregated distant detail.
>
> Thanks,
>
>      Geoff

	True enough.. (coloured is the correct spelling :)
	Dave Meyers is starting to put up something like this
	off his exchange in oregon.

	Perhaps it would be useful to get a number of players
	together and ensure that we are taking routing snaps at
	the same time and then persuade JQ to revamp his "Internet
	Weather Maps" to reflect these high/low pressure patterns
	across the landscape.

--bill