Re: national stats. on ISP qty/size?

  • From: Bill Bradford
  • Date: Thu Nov 28 10:58:34 1996

On Wed, 27 Nov 1996, Mike Leber wrote:
> Boardwatch (http://www.boardwatch.com/) has created quite a directory.
> They actually called everybody listed, so their numbers are somewhat
> "real".
> "The List" (http://thelist.iworld.com/) also has quite a comprehensive
> list.

TheList is very out-of-date, and refuses to update information, even
when supplied with the correct info.  I'd suggest the Boardwatch list.

bill bradford                 system admin, unix geek, super hero, BOFH
[email protected]              texas networking, inc. http://www.texas.net
"And the temple of love grows old and strong; But the wind blows stronger,
 cold and long; And the temple of love will fall before this black wind
 calls my name to you no more." - Sisters of Mercy, "Temple Of Love"