Re: ANNOUNCEMENT: NANOG 9 Date Change (fwd)

  • From: Derek Elder
  • Date: Mon Nov 25 21:57:44 1996

heh..about the only praying I've done in the last couple years is to ye
ole god of Solaris with my ritual of "Please don't crash! Please don't
crash!!" :*)

Back to the subscribed topic of the day....

Will there be a discusion about the route reflector idea that has
been kicked around at Feb. NANOG?  We will be actively chasing multiple
peering agreements in the 1st quarter and this info would be invaluable.

| Derek Elder         http://www.accessus.net             V.P., CIO |
| [email protected]     accessU.S., Inc.   888-637-3638 Ext. 222 |