Re: ANNOUNCEMENT: NANOG 9 Date Change (fwd)

  • From: Todd Graham Lewis
  • Date: Mon Nov 25 21:50:19 1996

On Mon, 25 Nov 1996, Derek Elder wrote:

> This will be the first nanog that I was planning to attend.  The February
> time frame will conflict with another obligation I have as well.  I have
> -NO- problem with attending nanog over Good Friday.
>
> Us network guys aren't supposed to have lives anyway, are we? ;)

I can't make it to this one, but were I planning on attending, I could not
go on Good Friday.  Most of us don't have lives, but some of us do have
that ol' time religion.

Good decision not to have it on Good Friday.

__
Todd Graham Lewis             Linux!                 Core Engineering
Mindspring Enterprises  [email protected]   (800) 719 4664, x2804