Re: ANNOUNCEMENT: NANOG 9 Date Change

  • From: Sean Rolinson
  • Date: Mon Nov 25 17:13:09 1996

Hello,

Is there an agenda and any other information available?  I looked
back in the Nanog list to see if I could dig up any information and
was unable to find anything.  If there is a Web Site I could be
pointed to, that would be great.

Also, if there is any information about hotel accomodations and
possible hotel discounts, that would also be great!

Thanks...

Sean

> Date:          Mon, 25 Nov 1996 14:36:56 -0500 (EST)
> From:          "William B. Norton" <[email protected]>
> To:            [email protected]
> Subject:       ANNOUNCEMENT: NANOG 9 Date Change

> Hi all -
>
> Thank you to those who pointed out that Friday March 28 is Good Friday.
>
> We have worked with PacBell to move the NANOG 9 meeting up to
> Monday and Tuesday February 10th and 11th.  The location is the same: The
> Grand Hyatt in San Francisco.
>
> As a side note, on Sunday February 9th we have reserved the ballroom for a
> half-day workshop and an evening BOF TBD.  More details as they become
> available.
>
> Cheers -
>
> Bill

> William B. Norton			Merit Network Inc.
> e-mail: [email protected]			phone: (313) 936-2656
> WWW: http://home.merit.edu/~wbn

Sean Rolinson            Systems Administrator        [email protected]
Charm Net Inc.           Baltimore, DC, N. Va's  Access to the Internet
(410) 558-3900 Voice     (410) 558-3901 Fax       email: [email protected]
(410) 558-3300 Data      (202) 956-5110 Data    login: guest 'no pword'
http://www.charm.net/    Personal              http://www.rolinson.org/