Re: First? TRUE Root Name Server On Line

  • From: Bob Allisat
  • Date: Sun Nov 24 13:56:41 1996

Derek Elder wrote:
>Perhaps you should move this drivel to a list populated by 31337 warez
>dudes.  You may find your revolution there -- however, I have serious
>doubts that any of them even know what bind is, let alone how to changed
>root.cache.

 And I have serious doubt you understand
 any of the millions of people now rushing
 onto the internet media. Once the inevitable
 transfer of Internet to television and smart
 box is completed your roles as info-czars
 will be finished. By clueless people like me.

 Your gang is treading on thin ice now. Very
 thin, cracking ice with the sun coming out.

                             Bob Allisat

  PO Box 191 Station E Toronto Canada M6H 4E2      (416) 588-0670