Re: First? TRUE Root Name Server On Line

  • From: Derek Elder
  • Date: Sun Nov 24 13:04:42 1996

Revolution?  Love Change?  Oh contraire.  What this invites is
-INSTABILITY-.  Something those of us with real customers to answer to
don't appreciate.

Perhaps you should move this drivel to a list populated by 31337 warez
dudes.  You may find your revolution there -- however, I have serious
doubts that any of them even know what bind is, let alone how to changed
root.cache.

| Derek Elder         http://www.accessus.net             V.P., CIO |
| [email protected]     accessU.S., Inc.   888-637-3638 Ext. 222 |