Sorry :)

  • From: Jamie
  • Date: Sat Nov 23 20:24:02 1996
  • Rfc-violation: You saw it here first!

Sorry for the "colorful metaphors" on the list I sent out earlier.  They
could have been toned down a bit.. (s/could have/should have).

You just get to the "break point" sometimes.. ya know?

My apologies.

-jamie
--
jamie g.k. rishaw | work: [email protected]  | home: [email protected]
url-free sig file | multiverse corporate support| work tel: 216 771 0002