Re: Internic address allocation policy

  • From: Michael Dillon
  • Date: Tue Nov 19 00:08:15 1996

On Mon, 18 Nov 1996, Matthew Kaufman wrote:

> First you say I'm ignorant of how IP address allocation works, and now you're
> telling me that the way it works is to fly me and the CEO to Virginia?!?
> This is the INTERNET. I ought to be able to get this entire matter
> resolved via email. Period.

NO! When misunderstandings abound the appropriate way to get things back
on track is to fly you and the CEO across the country and meet face to
face. This is *NOT* the Internet; this is business. Quite frankly, I don't
see what relevance the Internet has to this issue at all.

Michael Dillon                   -               ISP & Internet Consulting
Memra Software Inc.              -                  Fax: +1-604-546-3049
http://www.memra.com             -               E-mail: [email protected]