Re: spamspamspam (fwd)

  • From: Jared Mauch
  • Date: Tue Nov 12 10:08:37 1996

	gcc sources aren't as bloated as emacs sources.

	What you need to do is find a way to send the mimed sources to
someones text pager.  Either that, or uuencoded to their pager.  Then
build a compiler on the pager and put emacs on it.

	- Jared

Bryan Koen graced my mailbox with this long sought knowledge: