spamspamspam (fwd)

  • From: Dean Gaudet
  • Date: Sat Nov 09 17:10:11 1996

And yet again the usefulness of whois contacts is eroded.  I don't know
about the rest of you, but I'm beginning to indirect all my whois
information through idiot filters -- indirect email addresses, alternate
phone numbers.  I don't even run anything large.

What's going to be left to contact other network operators if whois
becomes useless?  Hopefully the RADB... if everyone were in it.

At least this program below doesn't use prtraceroute to find upstream
providers, yet.

Dean