Re: Cisco for dummies?

  • From: William Allen Simpson
  • Date: Sat Nov 09 16:35:57 1996

> From: Michael Vallee <[email protected]>
> This is actually a very good idea. Someone should talk to Tim O'Rielly at
> ORA.COM about this. They are the "Nutshell Book" folks, and do a great job
> on other books in this area.
>
> We need to recommend an author. Any volunteers?

I'd recommend the folks who do the ISoc international routing training
seminars each year, some of whom are on this mailing list.  I was really
impressed in Montreal.  And I expect that the international market for
such a book would be quite large in the long run.

Hey Randy, Geert, got any extra time on your hands? ;-)

[email protected]
[email protected]