Small update on CIDR Report

  • From: Tony Bates
  • Date: Mon Nov 04 19:30:53 1996

You can now check this on a daily basis via HTML at the following URL

http://www.employees.org:80/~tbates/cidr-report.html

This is just a very basic translation of the CIDR report I send out
once a week but now updated on a daily basis. I will continue to send
out the weekly mail updates.

I'll be adding more to the Web interface as time permits. For those
interested in todays report it highlights a very large leak of almost
1200 routes by AS719 which they wish to take a look at.  I'll let
others draw their own conclusions from the rest of the data.

	Regards,
			--Tony