Re: Peering Policy ( was Re: AGIS/DIGEX )

  • From: Michael Dillon
  • Date: Wed Oct 30 13:45:57 1996

On Wed, 30 Oct 1996, Pritish Shah wrote:

> Applying lets say 1 cent per  100 bit charge, AAA gets $455.64 from BBB

> So here is my question -- why is this kind of arrangement not being used
> anywhere???

The bookkeeping costs $2000 per month for *BOTH* providers to monitor
this, collect data, collect bills, etc....

Michael Dillon                   -               ISP & Internet Consulting
Memra Software Inc.              -                  Fax: +1-604-546-3049
http://www.memra.com             -               E-mail: [email protected]