Re: AGIS/DIGEX

  • From: Cathy Wittbrodt
  • Date: Wed Oct 30 00:38:07 1996
  • Office: 385 Ravendale, Mountain View, CA 94043
  • Phone: 415-944-7213

    From: Robert Bowman <[email protected]>
    Subject: Re: AGIS/DIGEX
    This is all very interesting information.  It seems at-home recently did
    the same thing with us, as they stopped all transit and were not on CIX,
    basically forcing us to peer with them.  Is this the route to get peering
    with the big players that will now evolve?  Forced peering due to
    unreachability?

We did no such thing.  We never had connectivity to you
and one of your customers called us and requested that we fix it so
that they could work with our content group.  If you would like to
discuss this further please feel free to contact me.

Thanks
---Cathy

Cathy Wittbrodt				@Home Network
Network Manager				385 Ravendale