@Home (was Re: AGIS/DIGEX)

  • From: Sean Donelan
  • Date: Tue Oct 29 20:03:54 1996

Will someone please fix [email protected] so this traffic can be redirected
to a more appropriate list...

@Home told me they require peers to be at three exchange points, except
@Home was only at three exchange points (mae-east, west, and sprint) at
the time.  I told Cathy thanks, and to let me know when they were at some
more exchange points we had in common to meet their own list of peering
requirements (cix or chicago whenever Ameritech's sales force gets around
to bringing up our circuit).