Re: AGIS/DIGEX

  • From: Deepak Jain
  • Date: Tue Oct 29 19:17:56 1996

Now its a question of whether Digex should run a DS3 connection to
another NAP [Isn't 4 the requirement?] or continue to pay ANS for the
circuit.

This is just a guess, but I suspect Digex will lose more customers if
they cannot connect to Agis than the other way around. However I am not
intimately familiar with either networks customer base.

-Deepak.