Re: Airplane crashing into Atlanta-NAP

  • From: Allan Chong
  • Date: Tue Oct 29 14:37:32 1996

Derek Elder wrote:

> Heck, MCI's facility in Cary is what? Couple thousand feet from an
> airport?  Perhaps we should keep ValueJet from flying around our exchange
> points...

Our problem was almost losing our staff on that valujet crash.

A number of our staff were scheduled to fly on that ill fated
flight after doing a Miami install.  Install took too long and
they rescheduled.  Rest of the group was on a Delta Miami-Atlanta
flight at the same time.  We fly Delta now.

--
Allan Chong		Bellsouth.net Engineering

I should have remembered that was Andrew Jackson who said that, since
he got his nickname "Stonewall" by vetoing bills passed by Congress.
	-- Vice President Dan Quayle, confusing Andrew Jackson
	with Confederate General Thomas J. "Stonewall" Jackson,
	who actually got his nickname at the first Battle of Bull Run.