Re: Airplane crashing into Atlanta-NAP

  • From: Nathan Stratton
  • Date: Sun Oct 27 22:48:00 1996

On Sun, 27 Oct 1996, Andrew Partan wrote:

> > But in Atlanta they stick it up on the 5th floor of some
> > office building?!?!?!?
>
> Lets see -
> 	MAE-East - in a garage
> 	MAE-West/MFS side - 11th floor of a building
> 	Main Sprint POP in WDC - in a garage
> 	Main IXC interconnect point in LA - in an old building
> 	Main IXC interconnect point in Seattle - in a building
>
> The only real 'bunkers' that I've seen are Pensauken and PAIX.

We actually looked at a old silo, but ran into problems getting people to
trench fiber to it. :-)

Nathan Stratton		  CEO, NetRail, Inc.    Tracking the future today!
Phone   (703)524-4800                          NetRail, Inc.
Fax     (703)534-5033                          2007 N. 15 St. Suite 5
Email   [email protected]                      Arlington, Va. 22201
WWW     http://www.netrail.net/                Access: (703) 524-4802 guest
"Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about
itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own."               Matthew 6:34