Re: BigISP<-->SmallISP peerings

  • From: Vadim Antonov
  • Date: Sun Oct 27 21:04:28 1996

Robert Laughlin wrote:

>I am trying to feel sorry for the poor burdened Large ISP.....:)

You really shouldn't.  No more than for Safeway which won't buy
your homegrown tomatoes.  For them, those tomatoes simply do not
worth the effort -- evern if you give them for free.

That's a business decision.  It's like everywhere.  I see no
point in whining about it.  I tried to explain reasoning behind
those decisions -- not that i have any sympathy for big business
or any stake in large ISPs.

--vadim