Re: Airplane crashing into Atlanta-NAP

  • From: Robert Bowman
  • Date: Sun Oct 27 12:53:41 1996

I was almost tempted to keep UUNET off that list, as I don't think anyone
knows how hard MFS will push them to join all the Maes in order to attract
more business..  i.e., if MFS can get UUNET to join at x dollars, and
they perceive that by having UUNET join it will spawn n*x dollars in
revenue, it may be in the overall goal of the parent company.  Strange..
Then again, I haven't seen any move by Sprint in a similar fashion i.e. if
you join Sprint NAP, Sprint will peer with you.

Rob