Re: Root-64 Weekly Status Report (fwd)

  • From: Michael Dillon
  • Date: Sat Oct 26 17:29:02 1996

On Sat, 26 Oct 1996, Dorian R. Kim wrote:

> Which universe is this? I didn't realise we needed to take into account
> happenings in parallel universes while operating our networks.

Are you 100% confident that this group will not cause you to spend
increased amounts of time on tech support and customer relations
explaining why your network is NOT broken because they cannot get
to http://www.carib.tours?

Are you 100% confident that your marketing people understand that the
root64/alternic stuff is not the latest Internet service that they should
be selling to their customers?

What happens when other employees of your company read some of the
material Jim Fleming has written and believe that this is an official
new way to deal with Internet domain names?

The idea that somehow cyberspace is not part of the real world is
completely and utterly bogus.

Michael Dillon                   -               ISP & Internet Consulting
Memra Software Inc.              -                  Fax: +1-604-546-3049
http://www.memra.com             -               E-mail: [email protected]