Re: Provider credibility - does it matter? was Re:

  • From: Michael Dillon
  • Date: Sat Oct 26 12:47:11 1996

On Sat, 26 Oct 1996 [email protected] wrote:

> If Alligator meet the hear, it try to eat this _piece of protein_. If he'll meet
> a small bird - we would see the example of mutual cooperation.

> >   But if either creature is bigger than the other then you can expect a
> >   somewhat different outcome, normally involving a forced exchange of
> >   protein.

When you look at the relationship between two entire species like rabbits
and wolves it begins to look even more like cooperation where the rabbits
cooperate by providing food for the wolves and the wolves cooperate by NOT
WIPING OUT THE ENTIRE RABBIT POPULATION!

It's called balance.

Michael Dillon                   -               ISP & Internet Consulting
Memra Software Inc.              -                  Fax: +1-604-546-3049
http://www.memra.com             -               E-mail: [email protected]