RE: The Curse (was Re: Ungodly packet loss rates)

  • From: Chris A. Icide
  • Date: Tue Oct 22 20:12:12 1996

about whether it's better to have one big NAP or lots of little NAPs,
and just to prove the point, the AADS NAP in Chicago has to blow up.

Well, I'm all for one BIG MONSTER NAP so that when it dies, then
all of my competitors all die too.  :)  Oh, BTW, at least the NAP didn't
take the long trip while everyone was on their way to NANOG.

Oh, and anyone know anything about ATM Signalling?  I was
playing with my chicago border switch, and truned on signalling
toward Ameritech, and I got some cool stuff back and then
nothing  <evil grin>

Chris