Re: More hardware design (was Re: GigaRouter)

  • From: Dan
  • Date: Tue Oct 22 18:12:24 1996

I didn't get an exact quote, but it's around $1800 for a case, ps, fd,
backplane and CPU card without the CPU. Be aware the CS500 has space for
only one low profile hard drive unless you take out the floppy. It has 2
ISA, 2 PCI and one ISA/PCI slot for the CPU card. Nice box, but costly
when you consider for the same price you can get a box with similar specs
PLUS 32 MB RAM, 3 GB HD, Pentium Pro 200 CPU.