Re: Ungodly packet loss rates

  • From: Ehud Gavron
  • Date: Tue Oct 22 13:26:45 1996

I'd say this is nitpicking, and my native language is "screaming
really hard" although I've been taught Hebrew, English, and SCUBA
Spanish.  (That's enough Spanish to go to San Carlos to dive with :)

At any rate, It's is a contraction for it is.  The common disgusting
method of assumig that 'cause it sounds 'kay we 'kin do it doesn't
mean it's stands for it has.  Specifically, Kevin, don't send me back
to English class, pick up a large library-sized dictionary and ejamacate
yourself.

In any case, that has little to do with the whiny shit on nanog.

Ehud