Re: Ungodly packet loss rates

  • From: Kevin Oberman
  • Date: Tue Oct 22 11:32:38 1996

To all,

Sorry. My comment on Ehud's grammar was intended for Ehud alone. I
messed up and sent it to the list. I had intended to chide Ehud for
his bringing grammar into the discussion and instead contributed to
the problem myself.

Sorry again.

R. Kevin Oberman, Network Engineer
Energy Sciences Network (ESnet)
E-mail: [email protected]			Phone: +1 510 486-8634

P.S. For those who don't know Ehud, American English is his native
language. He will probably use it rather effectively next time he sees
me. :-(