Re: Cisco Memory.

  • From: Havard.Eidnes
  • Date: Tue Oct 22 08:06:17 1996

> I poked around for a few minutes without finding the 'approved
> alternate vendor list', but I recall that its there
> *somewhere*.

The only place I've seen a list containing an "approved alternate
vendor list" for memory for Cisco routers is in the "Cisco 4000
Hardware Installation and Maintenance" manual, and those boxes
use the 9-bit wide 30-pin SIMMs.  I've not seen any corresponding
list in any of the 4500/4700/7000/7500 hardware manuals.

- H�vard