Re: Cisco as Big Brother (Was Re: Cisco's AIP vs HSSI)

  • From: Arun Welch
  • Date: Mon Oct 21 13:41:42 1996

> I can't complain about Cisco support either.  Both vendors have been
> willing to dedicate whatever resources they have available to fix
> things when a problem required immediate action.

Just to close the Netstar loop, I've had excellent support from them
too, and invariably at obscene hours of the night (isn't that always
when things go boom? :-). Can't speak for Ascend, this was in the days
before the purchase.

Is there a router vendor with lousy support? Can we kill this discussion?

...arun
Arun Welch					5000 Arlington Centre Blvd
Lead Engineer, Internet R&D			Columbus, OH 43220
CompuServe      				[email protected]