Re: GigaRouter (Was Re: Cisco as Big Brother))

  • From: Robert E. Seastrom
  • Date: Sat Oct 19 19:54:50 1996

   From: Michael Dillon <[email protected]>

   On Sat, 19 Oct 1996, Robert E. Seastrom wrote:

   > With cold-convenient-swappable IDE drawers that let even a
   > kindergartener swap out an IDE hard drive and high quality 100mb hard
   > drives available for like $50

   Where on earth do you find new drives this small???

http://www.corpsys.com

But apparently with their current stock of new drives you'll have to
settle for IBM 3.5" 170mb drives for $99 each ($89 qty 10).

Now, if you don't mind refurbs, there are $65/$55 80mb drives and
$69/$59 131mb drives.  I've dealt with these folks before and they're
righteous.

Oh well, the $50 was a little optimistic, or maybe not if you're
buying a bunch of 'em...

                                        ---Rob