Re: GigaRouter (Was Re: Cisco as Big Brother))

  • From: Rob Skrobola
  • Date: Fri Oct 18 10:11:26 1996

  >Subject: Re: GigaRouter (Was Re: Cisco as Big Brother))
  >From: [email protected] (Dima Volodin)

  >You said - "gated"? Oh my gawd...

I agree. Oh my gawd, someone is using one of the most efficient and
reliable pieces of routing code around. What a really great idea. There
are other smart router vendors who use various route and policy storage
data structures from gated. Oh my gawd. Some smart router vendors are
implementing dynamic non-intrusive policy config on their routers this
year. Gated had that 4 1/2 years ago. Oh my gawd. Etc etc...

		RobS