Re: Cisco as Big Brother (Was Re: Cisco's AIP vs HSSI)

  • From: Peter Galbavy
  • Date: Wed Oct 16 03:25:11 1996

> >    since as Dave
> >    O'Leary has told me for a long time "Sooner or later everyone ends
> >    up working for cisco" and he seems to be right.
>
>   Or maybe, everyone stops at cisco sometime in their career.
>
>   Although, I know lots of smart smart smart people who haven't.
>   One of them is looking for a job, and he's not looking at cisco.
>   (not me...)

And since we have *never* had a Cisco in our own network, as the
largest dialup IP provider in the UK if not Europe (as a single
company), we have gone from not seeing the need to not seeing the
point or buying and Cisco gear. It's like IBM was in the 60s/70s.
"No one ever got fired for buying Cisco." Sheesh.

--
Peter Galbavy                                           [email protected]
@ Home                                                 phone://44/973/499465